Breastfeeding Essentials Prenatal Class
This class is designed to be taken while pregnant.
All the basics you need to know from birth through the first 6 months of life are covered.
* Birth and the postpartum bonding period
* The importance of skin to skin
* Proper latching techniques
* Getting and maintaining a proper milk supply
* Avoiding common "booby traps"
* When/if to introduce bottles and pacifiers
* When/if to pump and how to get started
* Roles for the support person in a breastfeeding relationship
$75 for 2 hour class
$200 for private 2 hour class in-store or virtual
$300 for private class in-home (text for appt)
Prenatal Breastfeeding Appointment
This appointment is designed for the expecting repeat parent (2nd or 3rd or 4th... child) who wishes to plan for breastfeeding, pumping, or any combination of feeding. Parents booking this appointment may not have met their feeding goals with past children, want to avoid past challenges and pitfalls, may have a changed family situation, or simply have different feeding goals for the new baby. We will discuss your goals and work to address concerns and create a plan for the upcoming feeding relationship.
$100 for 60 minutes